• Willkommen, Gast!
  • Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2018, 13:30:58
Position: Home » Spielzeituhr » Los Angeles Rams at Oakland Raiders: WR Brandin Cooks is the X-factor on Monday Night Football
Antworten
Thema: Los Angeles Rams at Oakland Raiders: WR Brandin Cooks is the X-factor on Monday Night Football [Seite 1 ]

Kein neuer Beitrag linchao , 07.12.2018, 04:10
Beitrag #1   

IP: n/a
Rang: * * * * * *
Registrierung: 28.10.2018, 04:06
Geburtstag: 13.02.1990

Forum-Gott mit 54 Punkte, 18 Beiträge
Last year Youth Aaron Donald Jersey , the New England Patriots and Oakland Raiders went to battle
in Week 11 in Oakland. The game ultimately wasn’t even close as the Patriots steamrolled the
Raiders 33-8.How did the Patriots manage to do it? They had a secret weapon.WR Brandin Cooks.Cooks
was dominant all game registering six receptions, 149 receiving yards and a touchdown in the game.
Cooks threatened the defense with his speed ultimately catching two separate passes over 50 yards.
Obviously for a guy like Cooks, when the deep game goes well, the remainder of his game manages to
benefit too. With cornerbacks starting to line up off the line of scrimmage and playing with a
major cushion, Cooks was allowed to work underneath on hitches and comebacks:Ironically for Cooks
White Marcus Peters Jersey , it was his best game of the season.Since then, the Raiders have made
plenty of changes in their personnel having cast off the main players who were burnt in CB Sean
Smith and S Obi Melifonwu. They also have a new Head Coach in Jon Gruden among many other changes
like Defensive Coordinator Paul Guenther along with a new offensive coordinator in former Rams OC
and QB Coach Greg Olson.Also if you’ve been hiding under a rock, Cooks was traded to the Los
Angeles Rams in exchange for a first-round pick. Cooks’ addition is not one to scoff at as his
positional versatility and game-breaking speed allow Head Coach Sean McVay to become extremely
creative and only add to an offense which was incredibly explosive in 2017.It will be a different
battle with different teams and different players, but one thing is for certain: Brandin Cooks is a
threat, and the Raiders will have to adjust accordingly.Random Ramsdom 9/19: Neighborhood watch
Youth Todd Gurley II Jersey , LA Rams dig in for brawl with Bolts. The Rams are good no matter who
they play I Pro Football FocusPro Football Focus analysts Steve Palazzolo and Sam Monson explain
why the Rams are the real deal this season. Acknowledging that they clearly beat up inferior
opponents in the first two weeks of the season, Palazzolo and Monson explain why the Rams will
continue to get the job done when they clash with better teams over the next couple games. Here’s
one of the nifty PFF graphics that you can see in the video. Again, thank you Samuel Lester Snead!
Guess which three Rams made the PFF ‘Team of the Week’ I Rams Official SiteThree Rams made this
week’s PFF ‘Team Of The Week’. Make your predictions and click the link to see if you nailed em.
Crossing enemy lines: the Chargers site breaks down Sunday’s matchup I Chargers Official SiteSee
what they’re saying about the Sunday’s matchup over on the Chargers website. We only get to see LAR
Vs LAC every four years, and fortunately this meeting has the makings of a heavyweight clash. If
possible, be sure to make it out to the Coliseum this Sunday. Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks
can’t agree on what the outcome of the Rams/Chargers game I Rams Official SiteDaniel Jeremiah and
Bucky Brooks analyze the Rams/Chargers game Brandin Cooks Jersey , and provide differing opinions
on how the game will play out. Standouts from both teams are highlighted, including Todd Gurley and
Chargers linebacker Kyzer White.Will Brinson and Kenny White can’t agree either. I CBS SportsWill
Brinson and Kenny White analyze the line for Sunday’s game, and like Brooks and Jeremiah, they
disagree on who will win, or at least cover. What do you think? Is the Rams by 7 a fair line? San
Diego Authentic Ramik Wilson Jersey , what say you?I San Diego Union-Tribune San Diego is now open
game for the Rams to build their fan base, and they’ve made some inroads in that regard. The San
Diego Union Tribune is still as versed in all-things Chargers as any Los Angeles-based paper is, so
what are they saying about this Sunday’s game down in LoCal?

Abonnieren Druckansicht
Antworten

n/a n/a 1     (Anzeige: 1 – 1; insgesamt: 1) n/a n/a
Themenaktionen:
Beiträge verschieben

• 0.049196 Sek., 9 DB-Zugriffe, 3.726 MiB