• Willkommen, Gast!
  • Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2018, 13:53:18
Position: Home » Spielzeituhr » FanPulse: How Bengals and Falcons fans see Week 4 , plus the confidence level in Cincinnati
Antworten
Thema: FanPulse: How Bengals and Falcons fans see Week 4 , plus the confidence level in Cincinnati [Seite 1 ]

Kein neuer Beitrag linchao , 07.12.2018, 02:52
Beitrag #1   

IP: n/a
Rang: * * * * * *
Registrierung: 28.10.2018, 04:06
Geburtstag: 13.02.1990

Forum-Gott mit 54 Punkte, 18 Beiträge
Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL, powered by SurveyMonkey. Each
week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Bengals fans, sign up Womens Joe
Mixon Jersey
HERE to join FanPulse.How confident are you in the direction of the team?Last week: 81
percentThis week: 63 percentWill the Bengals win or lose in Week 3?Odds: Falcons are 5.5-point
favoritesFalcoholic FanPulse: Falcons by 4Cincy Jungle FanPulse: Falcons by 1Week 3 was a rough one
for Cincinnati. Even before the loss in Carolina, Bengals fans were taking a hit to their
confidence level in this franchise after learning Joe Mixon and Billy Price would be out several
weeks.Then on Sunday http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/clayton-fejedelem-jersey , the
Bengals lost to the Panthers in about as frustrating of a way as they possibly could. Putting a
cherry on top of the debacle was A.J. Green suffering a groin/pelvis injury that now has him iffy
for this week, and that’s the kind of injury that can linger all season.Even worse was promising
defensive tackle Ryan Glasgow suffering a torn ACL. Glasgow actually had one of the highest Pro
Football Focus grades of any Bengal prior to his injury, so this was a big loss for the
already-struggling defense.All of these injuries is a big reason why Bengals fans are not very
confident this team can win at Atlanta. The good news is it now looks like there’s a real chance
Green could play, which could ultimately decide who wins this game.Bengals DB Shawn Williams
doesn’t know how he was supposed to hit Andrew Luck Shawn Williams made an egregious hit on Andrew
Luck on Sunday that led to an ejection, and rightfully so.Don’t tell Shawn Williams that.The
Bengals safety spoke with the media Monday following his controversial hit on Luck during Sunday’s
34-23 win over the Colts. While the helmet to helmet hit on a defenseless Luck was clearly illegal
http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/hardy-nickerson-jersey , Williams doesn’t know what he
was supposed to do differently. Williams also had this to say about this hit:“I don’t know if they
want you to know what Andrew Luck is going to do. I don’t know what he’s going to do. If it was up
to me, he should slide and give himself up earlier, but he didn’t.“I understand he’s trying to get
the first down, and it’s a big game, and he was trying to do what he was coached to do Authentic
A.J. Green Jersey
, and I was trying to do what I am coached to do, which is to stop him from
getting the first down on third down. He was aware of where the sticks were, and it was obvious he
wasn’t giving himself up, that he was going to be tackled. It was unfortunate for me that the
contact was to the head with my shoulder. It was just unfortunate.”While Williams is right about
Luck trying to get the first down, he was also already being tackled and brought to the ground by
Michael Johnson. The hit http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/c.j.-uzomah-jersey , which you
can see here, was completely unnecessary and very dangerous. Luck was already on the ground and
wasn’t going to go any further. If the NFL is considering a suspension for this hit, hearing
Williams essentially say he doesn’t know what he did wrong is not going to help his case.
Hopefully, Williams learns from his mistake and doesn’t let it happen again.

Abonnieren Druckansicht
Antworten

n/a n/a 1     (Anzeige: 1 – 1; insgesamt: 1) n/a n/a
Themenaktionen:
Beiträge verschieben

• 0.054721 Sek., 10 DB-Zugriffe, 3.726 MiB