• Willkommen, Gast!
  • Montag, 19. November 2018, 11:02:33
Position: Home » Spielzeituhr » David Carr’s NFL.com offensive player rankings have Los Angeles Rams on the rise
Antworten
Thema: David Carr’s NFL.com offensive player rankings have Los Angeles Rams on the rise [Seite 1 ]

Kein neuer Beitrag linchao , 07.11.2018, 03:43
Beitrag #1   

IP: n/a
Rang: * * * * * *
Registrierung: 28.10.2018, 04:06
Geburtstag: 13.02.1990

Forum-Gott mit 30 Punkte, 10 Beiträge
A quarter of the way through the regular season
http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/brandin-cooks-jersey , and the Los Angeles Rams once again
have one of the top-scoring offenses in the league. So no surprise, we’ve got some Rams charting in
David Carr’s NFL.com’s offensive player rankings.Standout: RB Todd Gurley remains atop the rankings
after his nonchalant 150+ total yard outing last Thursday against the Minnesota Vikings. The
defending OPOY is off to another strong start with 532 yards from scrimmage, though his season-long
rush is just 23 yards. We all know how he ripped out the hearts of the 12th man last year... On the
move: QB Jared Goff is finally earning some well-deserved respect, vaulting four spots to crack the
top ten at #10. Apparently, you have to throw for 500+ and 6 TDs to make any real noise this
season, but Goff’s ascension here is notable as he’s the #5 QB on the list.Not pictured: How WR
Brandin Cooks doesn’t make it onto this list is beyond me. System WR I guess? I’m sure Kansas City
Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill belongs here because of his dangerous return game, but as a WR Authentic
Robert Woods Jersey
, it’s not even close as he’s tallied less than 60 yards from scrimmage in each
of KC’s last two games. Sean McDermott didn't like the hit that knocked Josh Allen out of the game,
and he sure didn't like the way the Buffalo Bills finished without their rookie quarterback.The
Oakland Raiders also lost their QB and a receiver in what's looking like a lost first season under
Jon Gruden.The Bills fell 20-13 in Houston on Sunday, with the Texans getting the go-ahead score
when Johnathan Joseph intercepted Nathan Peterman's pass and returned it 28 yards for a touchdown
with 1:23 remaining.Allen threw for 84 yards and ran for 20 before he was hurt when Houston's
Whitney Mercilus hit his right elbow with his helmet after Allen's pass. McDermott was angry about
the hit and complained to officials that it was late."We talk about protecting the quarterback and
I thought it was late," McDermott said. "But at the end of the day, the officials rule over the
game, and obviously, they didn't."Peterman threw two interceptions Robert Woods Jersey Elite , the
second one coming after Joseph's score."At the end of the game ... he was probably trying to do too
much," McDermott said. "I don't want to paint it all bad, but we've got to protect the football and
make sure we're smart."Derek Carr and Amari Cooper both left the Raiders' 27-3 loss to Seattle in
London with injuries. Carr was holding his left arm gingerly after getting sacked six times by the
Seahawks and wouldn't have returned to the game had Oakland gotten the ball back, though he said
afterward he was OK. The bigger concern was for Cooper, the two-time Pro Bowl receiver who was
evaluated for a concussion after a helmet-to-helmet hit from safety Bradley McDougald. Gruden
believed it should have drawn a penalty."I thought so," Gruden said. "I'm just hoping Amari is OK.
I'm not going to say anything else. I hope he's all right. He's a great kid."Wide receiver Seth
Roberts also departed because of a concussion with 11 minutes remaining.The Atlanta Falcons also
lost multiple receivers, but were able to overcome their departures in a 34-29 victory over Tampa
Bay.Calvin Ridley http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/robert-woods-jersey , who was leading the
Falcons with six touchdown catches, went out in the first half with an ankle injury and didn't
return. Mohamed Sanu was sidelined in the second half with a hip problem after hauling in a 35-yard
touchdown pass.Also in that game, the Buccaneers lost defensive tackle Gerald McCoy, who walked
slowly off the field in the fourth quarter with an undisclosed injury.It appeared the Rams had lost
receiver Cooper Kupp when he was carted off the field after wrenching his left knee when Broncos
safety Darian Stewart horse-collared him on the Denver sideline in the second quarter. But he made
a surprising return in the second half.In other injury news:—Ravens left guard Alex Lewis was taken
to Vanderbilt University Medical Center with a neck injury after being hurt in the first minute of
the fourth quarter of a victory at Tennessee. Lewis had been blocking on a run by Gus Edwards when
he turned away from the pile slowly and went down. Trainers strapped him to a backboard and carted
him off the field.Coach John Harbaugh said there's a lot of optimism for Lewis, who was getting a
CT scan at the hospital.For the Titans, linebacker Derrick Morgan hurt a shoulder and did not
return, and left guard Quinton Spain departed with an injured right shoulder.—Vikings cornerback
Mike Hughes limped off in the fourth quarter of Minnesota's victory over Arizona with an apparent
left knee injury.—Browns receiver Rod Streater suffered a neck "stinger" while covering a punt in
the first quarter and did not return to a loss to the Chargers. His injury complicated Cleveland's
issues at wide receiver as Rashard Higgins and Derrick Willies were also out with injuries.
Linebackers Joe Schobert and James Burgess went out with hamstring injuries in the second
half.—Jets receiver Quincy Enunwa injured an ankle on a fumble in the second quarter of a victory
over Indianapolis and didn't return. Safety Marcus Maye left with a hand injury in the third
quarter. The Colts Cheap Aaron Donald Jersey , who were already playing without several injured
starters, lost receivers Robert Turbin (right shoulder), Ryan Grant (ankle) and Marcus Johnson
(right ankle).—Cowboys receiver Tavon Austin was forced out in the second half of a rout of
Jacksonville with a groin injury, while the Jaguars lost defensive end Calais Campbell (rib) and
tight end Niles Paul (knee).

Abonnieren Druckansicht
Antworten

n/a n/a 1     (Anzeige: 1 – 1; insgesamt: 1) n/a n/a
Themenaktionen:
Beiträge verschieben

• 0.0504 Sek., 9 DB-Zugriffe, 3.749 MiB