• Willkommen, Gast!
  • Montag, 19. November 2018, 11:01:34
Position: Home » Spielzeituhr » Bengals DB Shawn Williams doesn’t know how he was supposed to hit Andrew Luck
Antworten
Thema: Bengals DB Shawn Williams doesn’t know how he was supposed to hit Andrew Luck [Seite 1 ]

Kein neuer Beitrag linchao , 07.11.2018, 02:49
Beitrag #1   

IP: n/a
Rang: * * * * * *
Registrierung: 28.10.2018, 04:06
Geburtstag: 13.02.1990

Forum-Gott mit 30 Punkte, 10 Beiträge
Shawn Williams made an egregious hit on Andrew Luck on Sunday that led to an ejection Youth Shawn
Williams Jersey
, and rightfully so.Don’t tell Shawn Williams that.The Bengals safety spoke with
the media Monday following his controversial hit on Luck during Sunday’s 34-23 win over the Colts.
While the helmet to helmet hit on a defenseless Luck was clearly illegal, Williams doesn’t know
what he was supposed to do differently. Williams also had this to say about this hit:“I don’t know
if they want you to know what Andrew Luck is going to do. I don’t know what he’s going to do. If it
was up to me, he should slide and give himself up earlier, but he didn’t.“I understand he’s trying
to get the first down, and it’s a big game Womens Tyler Boyd Jersey , and he was trying to do what
he was coached to do, and I was trying to do what I am coached to do, which is to stop him from
getting the first down on third down. He was aware of where the sticks were, and it was obvious he
wasn’t giving himself up, that he was going to be tackled. It was unfortunate for me that the
contact was to the head with my shoulder. It was just unfortunate.”While Williams is right about
Luck trying to get the first down Youth Clayton Fejedelem Jersey , he was also already being
tackled and brought to the ground by Michael Johnson. The hit, which you can see here, was
completely unnecessary and very dangerous. Luck was already on the ground and wasn’t going to go
any further. If the NFL is considering a suspension for this hit, hearing Williams essentially say
he doesn’t know what he did wrong is not going to help his case. Hopefully, Williams learns from
his mistake and doesn’t let it happen again.Bengals cut cornerback C.J. Goodwin The Bengals are
parting ways with cornerback C.J. Goodwin
http://www.thebengalsfootballauthentic.com/billy-price-jersey-authentic , according to Ian
Rapoport.The move isn’t really a surprise, though there was some hope that Goodwin would sneak onto
the roster due to the Bengals’ lack of depth at the cornerback position.Goodwin was signed by the
Bengals on August 4. He had four tackles in the preseason finale against the Colts, but his biggest
strength was on special teams.He was originally an undrafted free agent signed by the Steelers in
2014, though he never played a regular season game for them. He then moved onto the Falcons and
Cardinals. In 2016 with Atlanta he played in 14 games with 1 start and recorded 2 passes defensed
and 6 tackles. He played on the Falcons’ Super Bowl team in 2016.Goodwin has spent time this year
with the Giants and 49ers. In his final season of college at California University of Pennsylvania,
Goodwin posted 11 catches for 126 yards and 1 touchdown. He also added 1 kick return that went for
25 yards. From there Youth Randy Bullock Jersey , he made his way into the NFL as a cornerback.It’s
possible the Bengals look to bring him onto the practice squad tomorrow. He is a third year player,
so this would be his final season of practice squad eligibility.Follow along with all of the
Bengals’ roster moves here and league-wide cuts here.

Abonnieren Druckansicht
Antworten

n/a n/a 1     (Anzeige: 1 – 1; insgesamt: 1) n/a n/a
Themenaktionen:
Beiträge verschieben

• 0.047515 Sek., 10 DB-Zugriffe, 3.725 MiB